UV resin casting rubber trays 7-in-set, 17 cavities.
In varied shapes of molds_wine glass, coffee cup, tumbler cup, mason jar, water glass, geometrys (trapezium, teardrop, square, round disc, rectangle, hexagon).
With hanging hole, no drill will be needed. Make matching tumbler key chain, backpack zipper, bag ornament, decorative pendant tag, Oktoberfest souvenir, thank you gift and more.
You can add holographic glitters or sequins, inspirational word stickers, alcohol inks, dry flowers, pearl beads to create unique art craft projects.
Mainly use with resin(epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), modelling clay (air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, polymer clay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay etc.), concrete, cement, plaster, gypsum, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, mix media and more
Transparent soft mold, you can check the buttom when process project. Easy to demold, gloss finish
Food Grade. Food and Non Food material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food. Easy to use mold very flexible and easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Can be used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
Tumbler_8.8x8.8x0.5cm, tumbler_5.4x2.8cm, square_1.6cm, waterdrop_1.9x1.4cm, round_1.9cm
Tumbler_8.8x8.8x0.5cm, tumbler_5.8x3cm, tag_1.8x0.8cm, waterdrop_1.9x1.4cm, hexagon_1.9cm
Tumbler cup_7.7x3.7cm, 7.2x3.7cm,
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80¡ãC, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.