1. Package includes 1) 24 Cavities Dimensions 30x17.2x0.5cm ( 11.7x6.8x0.2inch ); each cavity 6x6x3cm ( 1.4x1.4x0.2inch ) 5ml (0.17oz, 1tsp) 2) 35 Cavities Dimensions 11.7x6.8x0.4inch ( 30x17.2x1.1cm ); each cavity 0.9x0.9x0.4inch ( 2.4x2.4x1cm ) 5ml (0.17oz, 1tsp)
2. Cylinder flat circle disk silicone mold for chocolate, candy, cookie, gummy, resin earrings making, epoxy popsocket casting, sample soap and more
3. Modern cake entremets bakeware and homemade patisserie essentials
4. Made from European grade silicone; stronger, more flexible and durable to maintain its original shape and non-stick quality through more uses. Pinch test passed. No white fillers when pinched or twisted. No chemical coatings. Pure, premium quality food-grade silicone. Meets US FDA and EU LFGB safety standards. BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Easy to use, flexible easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade
5. For food use: candy melt, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt, gummy etc. For crafts: modelling clay(air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay etc.), resin(epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, playdough, mix media and more
Frequently question answer_
-Question: I have used this product 3 times and few "dimples" are already starting to tear away from the base.
Answer: The mold may be stored quite a while and has been pressed down, and shapes changed. Please place it under the sun or place in oven or place in a high temperature. The shape then will be restored.
Question: Please let me know the temperature of the mold can suffer.
Answer: In general practice, can suffer within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade, in some case can suffer 260 centigrade. Please note silicone mold, which can suffer temperature higher than 260 centigrade (500 degrees fahrenheit) or temperature lower than -40 centigrade (-40 degrees fahrenheit), may be additive, is not 100% pure silicone.
Question: Why the mold soft a bit?
Answer: For flexible reason, we design the mold a bit soft, so you may easily un-mold. If you need a more sturdy support when transfer or move, you can put it on a tray or another mold.
Model Number: 2071 2072
This mold worked perfectly for what we need it for. I need to order 8 more, and would love to get the same thing.