Package includes a fish bag/carrying sack/gift bag push mold to create under water diorama scenery project.
Varied of craft ideas, such as candle, mini soap bar, resin crystal terrarium, forest epoxy scenery, night lamp, beekeeper paperweight, interior design necklace pendant, magical fairy garden, goldfish pouch gift etc.
Add sequins, dried flowers and moss, stickers, Led light, mushroom miniature or whatever you like and mixing resin with paint, mica, etc. to make it more unique.
You can choose what you want from the options
SKU: 4463 4467 , EAN: 7053853394643
SKU: 4463 , EAN: 7053853394799
SKU: 4467 , EAN: 7053853394553
Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
- Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape.
- To expedite the process of escaping bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up.
- For example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn it off, ventilate it a little, and put the mold, filled with resin in the oven.
- Follow resin instructions for the time needed to cure, measure, and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
- Do not use water-based ink for resin casting.
- After baking clay/resin in complex or deep molds remove the finished product under running water with soap.
- Put in a refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water awhile/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.