Brushes of different sizes, used to sculpt, dot, apply nail polish or resin. Or apply oil in molds for clay craft projects for easy release
High-quality 3D gel, non-toxic and eco-friendly, smooth and easy to apply. long lasting and natural
The design of its tail is convenient for you to take out the carved glue cure under UV lamp
Suitable for professional or family homemade craft
fake cream glue 50g 6-color(white, pink, deep brown, azury, purple, black) with random icing tips;
100ml hard type epoxy 1:1 ratio;
4 soft silicone blank phone cases for different models with raised edge and clear color, antis plash and leak proof;
10 phone grips with stickers;
5 dried lemon slices;
1 set of pressed flowers and leaves;
5 wood sticks and 5 mixing cups
2 Silicone Molds
For crafts: modelling clay(air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay etc.), resin(epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, playdough, mix media and more. For food use: candy melt, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.
Durable and reusable soft mold. Clear color, so you may check the bottom when crafting with resin, and flip over the mold when using with uv resin to cure
Food Grade. Food and Non Food material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food. Easy to use mold very flexible and easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc.
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Model Number: 4156 4157 4162-4166