❤Style: Secret passage to the magic school theme
Wizarding world King's Cross Station express train inspired 9¾ platform door silicone mold, make London Bridge Station archway 3inch
6 cavities include 1 express railroad sign, 1 brick wall, 1 train station clock with mount, 1 street lamp, 1 set of 4 English antique travel suitcases
❤Wild Applications: Enchanted nine and three quarters wall crafting kit for book end, gringotts wizard coins collection, enchanted terrarium garden doorway ornaments, stone wall with arch DIY desktop bookshelf décor, chocolate dessert sugar art, fondant cake border, gum paste cupcake topper, doll house miniature DIY, halloween table center decorating etc.
For crafts: modelling clay(air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay etc.), resin(acrylic resin, epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, salt dough, playdough, mix media and more.
For food use: candy melt, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.Durable and reusable soft tray.
❤High Quality: Transparent so that you can check the bottom when process project.
Easy to demold, gloss finish. Food Grade, no BPA/PVC/phthalate.
Can be used with dishwasher/oven/refrigerator
For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting;
For chocolate craft, spray release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray;
For resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried
Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
Flexible and easy to clean. Used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc.
Used within temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit
Finish: gloss (may require polish/glaze if need a shiniest/most glossy look)
Food and not food material should be used separately
Wash and boil before use, especially for food
❤More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.