❤Mold color: clear
❤Size: 2.76 x 2.76 x 0.47 inches
❤Package Include: 2 catholic winged archangel icon sculpture statue.
❤Usage: DIY Handcraft Silicone Mould, Air Dry Clay, Polymer Clay, Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating, Fondant, Soap, Chocolate, Mousse Cake, Pudding, Clay etc.
❤Application: Perfect for baby shower, parties, and school year-round, wedding, anniversary, engagement, birthday, or Christmas.
❤Reliable and Quality: Durable and reusable soft tray, transparent so that you can check the bottom when process project, easy to demold. Food Grade, food and not food material should be used separately, wash and boil before use, especially for food.
❤Demold tips: For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting, for chocolate craft, spray release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray, for resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried. Some material ( such as clay, fondant paste etc. ) may extend a bit when pull out of the mold.
❤Easy to use: These molds are non-stick and smooth in surface, it can help you release food easily and allow cake or cookies pop out easily, help you to bake with less time and effort, just mix the ingredients and pour them into the mold, which makes DIY simple and interesting, easy to use. Can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Can be used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit
❤Attend: Cavity smaller than 1cm is not good for chocolate use or require higher technique.
❤More Tips If Use With Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80?¡ãC, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Recommend but not essential: degassed in a vacuum chamber to remove bubbles.
SKU: 4772 4773