- Growing crystal quartz rock cluster geode druzy gem silicone mold trays, mini resin mold set in 6-count, perfect for jewelry making, isomalt geode cake decoration, cupcake topper, paperweight, resin casting, types of DIY projects and more. These rubber molds can be used with types of materials to make gemstone, such as resin epoxy, uv resin, polymer clay, liquid clay, isomalt etc. If you use them wisely, you may use with more types of edible and non-edible materials.
Dimension: from small to large height is around 0.5 to 1inch. You may check the second photo for details.
You may stick 2 of the same shape to make a 3D mineral stone. For delicate or complicated item, please remove the product from the silicone mold very carefully, at first slightly bend mold from the edges, then easy press on the center of the mold and remove the product.
1. Food Grade warranty. Food Grade and Non Food Grade material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
2. Some material ( such as clay, paste etc. ) may extend a bit when pull out of the mold.
3. If you are using isomalt, heat a paring knife with torch lighter, then slide knife on edge of isomalt crystals, it will get rid of bubbles and bring back the shine of the isomalt. And you may also highlight color powders on the crystals if like.
4. Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape; To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
Your order will be dispatched within 48 hours of payment (excluding weekend and Bank Holidays).
We ship worldwide. Standard Shipping usually takes about 5 to 15 business days to arrive for most countries.
Expedite Shipping takes within 5 business days to arrive for most countries. Remote areas may take 1-5 days longer. More information by visiting our Shipping Information page.
Return & Refund:
You can return your item in exchange of a new replacement or refund within warranty period. More information by visiting our Return & Warranty page