3D spiral circle shape bakeware, 1-cavity large mold: diameter 22.6cm (8.9inch) height 1cm (0.4inch) , cavity dimension: diameter 22.3cm (8.8inch) height 1cm (0.4inch) , capacity: 2/3 cup (160ml/160g/5.4oz).
An enchanting whirlwind of flavor.
Lay it on flat desserts as a decorating topper, or an insert into one of your creations.
A simple and innovative way to create a unique cake entremets or patisserie that will delight the eyes and the palate.
Endless ideas to try with mousse, sweet, pastry, candy, ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate, cheesecake, gourmet dessert, yogurt, fudge, panna cotta, gelatin, glaze cake, keto food and more.
Made from European grade pure silicone; stronger, more flexible and durable to maintain its original shape and non-stick quality through more uses. Pinch test passed. No white fillers when pinched or twisted. No chemical coatings.
Pure, premium quality food-grade silicone. Meets US FDA and EU LFGB safety standards. BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Easy to use, flexible easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Used within the temperature between -40 to 220 centigrade (-40 to 428 Fahrenheit).
Mold color: clear
Finish: gloss (may require polish/glaze if need a shiniest/most glossy look)
Suffer temperature: -40 to 230 centigrade/ -40 to 446 fahrenheit
Can be used with dishwasher/oven/refrigerator
Food grade, no BPA/PVC/phthalate
Food and not food material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
Flexible and easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc.
Wash and boil before use, especially for food
Wash in warm soapy water, and they will last for years
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80Â°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
UPC: 8381314734334 Model Number: 4638