Lamp Resin Silicone Mold Cube Bulb Holder Stand with Light Socket 4.5inch Tall.
Make 3D cubic night table lamp, bedside LED light, workbench or office decor, nursery lamp, wine holder, children's room or holiday or party ornament, wedding or birthday resin casting gift.
Craft ideas: embed with glitter, pigment, moss, dried flowers, holographic flakes, crystallized sparkles, alcohol inks, accent with acrylic paints, simulation whip cream, stickers etc.
Package includes 1 light holder mold 1 coaster base mold and 1 power cord, bulb and chip base is not included, it will be perfectly match with our bulb casting kit B09C7WJ4WJ if you want to DIY at the same time.
Shape: cube (you may may it shorter as cuboid), dimension: cubic holder 3.7x3.7x3.7inch (9.5x9.5x9.5cm), square coaster 4.5x4.5x0.8inch (11.5x11.5x2cm) cord_165.5cm(61.6inch) bulb cap_height 7.8cm(3.1inch) diameter 2.7cm(1.1inch) .
For crafts: modelling clay(air dry clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay, foam clay etc.), resin(acrylic resin, epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, playdough, mix media and more.
For food use: candy melt, boiled sugar, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.
Durable and reusable soft tray, transparent so that you can check the bottom when process project, easy to demold, gloss finish.
Flexible and easy to clean, used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. used within temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit.
Mold color: clear.
Demold tips: For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting, for chocolate craft, spray release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray, for resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried.
Food Grade, food and not food material should be used separately, wash and boil before use, especially for food.
Some material ( such as clay, fondant paste etc. ) may extend a bit when pull out of the mold.
Food safe, BPA/PVC/phthalate free.
Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
Cavity smaller than 1cm is not good for chocolate use or require higher technique.
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Recommend but not essential: degassed in a vacuum chamber to remove bubbles.
UPC: 8381314733641 Model Number: 4593 4595