Egg Trinket Box Epoxy Resin Mold with Lid 2.6x1.6x2.2inch
Oval egg storage box with cap mold. DIY stereo jewelry box, desk organizer, candlestick, ashtray. Can store coins, rings, studs, earrings, cabochon/gems, necklaces, pendants etc.
You may add glitter, colorant, mica powders, dried flowers, led lights to create varied kawaii themes of jewelry storage container and table decoration
Mainly use with modelling clay (air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, polymer clay, salt clay, metal clay, bake clay, liquid clay etc.), resin(epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), gypsum, concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, mix media and more
Transparent soft mold, you can check the buttom when process project. Easy to demold, gloss finish
Food Grade. Food and Non Food material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food. Easy to use mold very flexible and easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Can be used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit
Dimension (approximate):box_6.5x4.1x5.6cm, lid_6.7x4.6x3.6cmMore Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80ââ€? turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.