Sleeping Animal Resin Silicone Mold for Epoxy Casting, Jewelry Making, Polymer Clay Craft Projects, Homemade Soap, Fondant Cake Decorating Size Assortment.
Assorted sizes form around 1inch to palm size
Make types of realistic DIY or art projects with no drawing or sculpting skill and no sanding will require
Craft ideas: baby shower fondant cupcake or cake or cookie topper, novelty ice cubes fairy garden statue for terrarium craft, Christmas diarama projects, jewelry casting holiday favor making, fridge magnet DIY, homemade soap or candle accent, cute keychain charm, jar stoppers, nature lover gift, craft embellishments, spirit animal paperweight, cabinet knob, art souvenir, wilderness miniature ornament, cute figurine birthday handmade gift, nursery sculpture, embellishment for coaster or jewelry box and more
Craft tips: embellish with mica, mirror powder, glitter for a highly detailed resin casting project, accent with acrylic paint
For crafts: modelling clay(air dry clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay, foam clay etc.), resin(acrylic resin, epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, playdough, mix media and more
For food use: candy melt, boiled sugar, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.
Flexible and easy to clean, used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. used within temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit
Dimensions of making out creation:
SKU#4614 polar bear cub 1.7x0.8x0.6inch (44x20x17mm)
SKU#4615 full grown polar bear 2.8x1.4x0.7inch (70x36x18mm)
SKU#4616 penguin 1.6x0.9x0.6inch (40x22x14mm)
SKU#4617 sea lion 2.4x1.1x0.7inch (61x28x18mm)
SKU#4618 hippo 3.1x1.3x1.0inch (79x33x26mm)
SKU#4619 llama 2.5x1.0x0.5inch (63x25x14mm)
Demold tips: For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting, for chocolate craft, spray release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray, for resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried.
BPA/PVC/phthalate free. Food Grade, food and not food material should be used separately, wash and boil before use, especially for food
Some material ( such as clay, fondant paste etc. ) may extend a bit when pull out of the mold.
Cavity smaller than 1cm is not good for chocolate use or require higher technique.
Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80Â°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Recommend but not essential: degassed in a vacuum chamber to remove bubbles.
UPC: 8381314734051 Model Number: 4615