Geode Agate Coaster Silicone Resin Molds 5-count 11 Shapes Assortment 1.4inch-5.2inch
Resin agate coaster molds 11 different shapes in total, include ridged edges mold 4-cavity; large irregular-shape molds 5 cavities; crystal geode molds 3-count.
Make agate look beverage coaster, druzy geode slice necklace pendant, crystal earrings, gem key charms, petri dish coaster, candle or soap holder, cellphone holder, paperweight, wind chime, cup mat, bowl mat, tile, table decor and craft projects.
Transparent soft mold, you can check the buttom when process project.
Easy to demold, gloss finish
Mainly use with modelling clay (air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, polymer clay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay etc.), resin(epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, mix media and more
Food Grade. Food and Non Food material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
Easy to use mold very flexible and easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Can be used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade
5-cavity agate mold_302x247x9mm
each cavity_128x93mm, 130x70mm, 132x90mm, 130x75mm, 128x105mm
4-cavity agate mold_272x260x10mm, each cavity_117x117x8mm
Quartz agate slice molds_
52x32x8mm, cavity 45x24x5mm
45x30x8mm, cavity 38x21x4.6mm
42x31x8mm, cavity 35x29x3.5mm
Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) to expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80¡ãC, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds remove the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Model Number:2553 2761-2764