Package include 1 jewelry bust stand mould make creation 5.5inch tall, 1 assemble set of 4-tier earrings holder tray make creation 11inch tall.
For crafts: modelling clay(air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay, foam clay etc.), resin(acrylic resin, epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, playdough, mix media and more.
For food use: candy melt, boiled sugar, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.
Durable and reusable soft tray, transparent so that you can check the bottom when process project, easy to demold, gloss finish.
Demold tips: For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting; For chocolate craft, use release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray; For resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried.
SKU: 4479 4480 , EAN: 8381314732798
SKU: 4479 , EAN: 8155062711776
SKU: 4480 , EAN: 8155062711783
Resin Project By Sandrartes
Project by FUNSHOWCASE
Tips to use with epoxy resin
- Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape.
- To expedite the process of escaping bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up.
- For example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn it off, ventilate it a little, and put the mold, filled with resin in the oven.
- Follow resin instructions for the time needed to cure, measure, and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
- Do not use water-based ink for resin casting.
- After baking clay/resin in complex or deep molds remove the finished product under running water with soap.
- Put in a refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water awhile/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.