Be creative!! Make your own Resin Keycaps~
|Good Choice as gifts~||Cool Blue~ It's Summer now!!||Reusable Molds!!|
#3405 Smaller wrist rest mold: 31.5x9.2x2.45cm ( 12.4x3.62x0.96inch )
#3404 Larger wrist rest mold: 37.1x9.25x2.45cm ( 14.6x3.64x0.96inch )
#3406 Cat paw keycap mold: 7x5x1.46cm ( 2.75x1.97x0.57inch )
Other keycap molds:
#3407 14.23x4.55x1.32cm (5.6x1.79x0.51inch )
#3408 6.84x4.5x0.63cm (2.69x1.77x0.25inch )
#3409 6.9x4.55x0.63cm (2.7x1.79x0.25inch )
#3411 6.87x4.57x0.63cm (2.7x1.79x0.25inch )
#3412 6.9x4.55x0.63cm (2.7x1.79x0.25inch )
Key puller #3410: 3.08x4.56x0.6cm ( 1.21x1.79x0.23inch )
❤Style: Introducing our Keyboard Wrist Rest and Keycaps Molds, specially designed to provide comfort and style to your workspace through epoxy resin art. Key cap molds and cross-shaped base molds. Suitable for "+" shaped mechanical keyboard. This mold is perfect for DIY enthusiasts, resin artists, and anyone who wants to add a personalized touch to their keyboard setup. Not only does this mold provide ergonomic functionality, but it also offers an opportunity for creative expression. Customize your wrist rest with a wide range of design possibilities. Add pigments, glitters, or even embed small objects to create a one-of-a-kind wrist rest that reflects your personality and artistic vision.
❤Reliable and Quality: Durable and reusable soft tray, transparent so that you can check the bottom when process project, easy to demold. Food Grade, food and not food material should be used separately, wash and boil before use, especially for food.
❤Easy to use: these molds are non-stick and smooth in surface, it can help you release food easily and allow cake or cookies pop out easily, help you to bake with less time and effort, just mix the ingredients and pour them into the mold, which makes DIY simple and interesting, easy to use. Can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Can be used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit
❤More Tips If Use With Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80?¡ãC, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Recommend but not essential: degassed in a vacuum chamber to remove bubbles.
EAN:7595043415940 Model Number:3406-3412
EAN:7595043416237 Model Number:3405
EAN:8381314735201 Model Number:3404