- Make life like realistic or magic or vintage 3D mushrooms, toadstools, fungi came out detailed, neat and unique with no skill.
- Come with 1 12-cavity mold of stem ( make 2 halves and stick to get a 3D stem ) and cap, and 1 gill texture veiner.
- Craft ideas: translucent clay mushroom; glowing mushroom lights; epoxy resin jewellery pieces; fondant cake decorating; sugarcraft cupcake topper; modelling chocolate sculpting
- Make fantasy craft decoration, woodland fairy garden ornament, terrarium or diorama projects, forest theme fondant cake topper etc.
- For crafts: modelling clay(air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay etc.), resin(acrylic resin, epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, salt dough, playdough, mix media and more.
- For food use: candy melt, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.
- Durable and reusable soft mold. Random color sent.
- Food Grade. Food and Non Food material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food. Easy to use mold very flexible and easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc.
- Material: Silicone
- Clear Color
- Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
- Easy to use mould flexible and easy to clean
- Used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc.
- Used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade.
- Some material (such as clay, paste etc.) may extend a bit when pull out of the mold.
For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting;
For chocolate craft, spray release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray;
For resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried
Food Grade. Food and not food material should be used separately.
Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
Flexible and easy to clean. Used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc.
Used within temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit
Finish: gloss (may require polish/glaze if need a shiniest/most glossy look)
Can be used with dishwasher/oven/refrigerator
Food grade, no BPA/PVC/phthalate
Wash and boil before use, especially for food
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.