❤Style: These products totally come with 1 liquid shaker jewelry casting mold 5-cavity, make shapes of apothecary bottle and tubes; 1 needle tip squeeze bottle (13ml/0.44oz) for UV resin or glue or oil; 5 craft films
1. Make base with the mould: pour resin in mould, demould when it is fully cured.
2. Make cover with clear film:
-Outline the shape on the film. (There is protective wrap of the film. The mark can be removed along with the wrap.)
-Cut the shape out. Make sure you cut the film a bit larger than inner shape but smaller than outer shape.
3. Add fillers: filling glitter, confetti, mini pearls as you like.
4. Seal: glue the film to the shaker. Suggest to apply one more layer of UV resin on top of the film to avoid leakage.
5. Fill shaker oils: Injecting baby oils with precision tip bottle. Then seal the hole with uv resin.
❤Creative design: Beginner friendly supplies make cute water fall Jewelry keychain or quicksand bag charms or snow globe effect necklace pendant, or cabochons on phone cases by adding glitter, confetti, sequins embellishments, floating charms, miniature, rhinestones, beads, dried flowers, baby oil/ water/ water + glue/ liquid (if you want to make waterfall effect) or anything colorful, kawaii, sparkle
❤Widely Application: Use with a wide range of edible and non edible materials. Cute mini styles, can be re-used, innovative designs. Special animal fondant molds, the children's favorite. The best choice for bakers and kids. Use for jungle forest theme decoration, jungle forest games, birthday gifts, fondant cake decoration, woodland theme cookie topper, adventure theme cupcake topper, chocolate or candy melt baking, candle or soap ornaments, paper clay craft projects, epoxy resin or uv resin making, mixed media projects
❤Pliable and Easy to Use: Durable and reusable soft tray, transparent so that you can check the bottom when process project, easy to demold, gloss finish. Flexible and easy to clean, used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. used within temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit. It’s easy to fetch out your finished item after it’s completely cured. You just need to twist the resin molds and release your creation out of your molds. After squeezing and deforming, please rest for a while and the mold will return to the original state
❤Care Instruction: Please treat your trinket holder mold with love and care. Stretching and pulling will diminish the life of your mold. Molds can be cleaned simply with some warm water & dawn soap. Gently pat dry. Do not use any coarse materials during the wash o drying or you may scratch your mold
❤More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone moulds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mould can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mould, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep moulds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
EAN:8381314735294 SKU:2926=5 3213 4796