Clear rubber mold. Assorted size ellipse teardrop cabochons resin mold 16 Cavity
Jewelry making gem resin molds for keychain, charm, ring, bracelet, hairclip mount, earring, studs making, DIY phone case etc. Use with a wide range of edible and non edible materials, such as resin epoxy, uv resin, air clay, polymer clay, resin clay, paper clay, concrete, plaster, candle, soap, wax, isomalt, fondant. For various of baking or crafting projects, such as jewelry making, wax accents, scrapbooking etc.
High resoluction transparent so you can check the buttom when process project. For resin casting, use a bright LED light helps to see bubbles more easily. Sometimes trapped bubbles can come up to the surface later. Be sure to check your casting more than just 1 time after pouring for any additional bubbles. And do it in section to avoid bubbles.
Use cotton swab for easy cleaning the extra ( or scissors will be required for triming the finished product ) . Release spray can help de-mold for resin projects. For clay projects after baking, you may try to demold the finished product under the running water with soap for easy release. For other food material, such as isomalt, the filled mold may try to place in freezer for a few minutes to avoid distortion when de-molding.
Food Grade warranty. Food Grade and Non Food Grade material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) to expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.