Resin Mold Silicone Large Flower Preservation Kit Make Bookend, Lamp, Diorama, 3D Painting.
#4551 4552 Around 5inch tall, detail dimension quarter circle 4.6x2.5x5.4inch (11.7x6.3x13.6cm), right trapezoid 4.8x2.5x5.4inch (12.2x6.3x13.6cm).
#4553 Around 6inch tall, detail dimension 6.4x1.7x6.2inch (16.3x4.2x15.8cm).
#4580-4582 Around 10inch 7inch 5inch tall from large to small, detail dimension large_11.2x2.0x9.8inch (28.5x5x24.9cm) medium_8.4x2.0x7.0inch (20.7x5x18cm) small_6.3x2.0x5.5inch (16x5x18cm).
Block resin casting silicone molds for varied beginers friendly DIY projects: wedding bouquet preservation, night light, underwater diorama, 3D painting, jewelry display stand, memorial keepsafe, book-end, petri dish art, coaster.
Craft ideas: embed with different color layers of epoxy; decor with acrylic paints, glitter, pigment, moss, dried flowers, holographic flakes, crystallized sparkles, alcohol inks, accent with stickers, LEDs etc.
For crafts: modelling clay(air dry clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay, foam clay etc.), resin(acrylic resin, epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, playdough, mix media and more.
For food use: candy melt, boiled sugar, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.
Durable and reusable soft tray, transparent so that you can check the bottom when process project, easy to demold, gloss finish.
Flexible and easy to clean, used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. used within temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit.
Demold tips: For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting, for chocolate craft, spray release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray, for resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried.
Food Grade, food and not food material should be used separately, wash and boil before use, especially for food.
Some material ( such as clay, fondant paste etc. ) may extend a bit when pull out of the mold.
Food safe, BPA/PVC/phthalate free.
Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
Cavity smaller than 1cm is not good for chocolate use or require higher technique.
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Recommend but not essential: degassed in a vacuum chamber to remove bubbles.
UPC：8381314733702 Model Number：4551 4552
UPC：8381314733719 Model Number：4553
UPC：8381314733726 Model Number：4580-4582