CRAFT PRODUCT BY FUNSHOWCASE & FUNSHOWCASE'S PRODUCTS
CRAFT PRODUCT BY ARTIST
❤UNIQUE SHAPED DESIGN: Earth dragon asleep, water dragon, hatchling baby dragon in egg with watching out eye resin casting molds. These dragon egg shaped silicone epoxy resin molds with highly detailed. The finished easter dragon resin artwork is perfect for indoor and outdoor decoration, these dinosaur and egg resin mold are very similar to the real animal form, create 3D dragon figurines for collection, home decoration, fairy garden etc. It will be a delightful and special gift for anyone who loves dinosaur and loves baking resin casting.
❤WIDE APPLICATION: The dragon candy mold great for making candy melt, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.
For crafts: modelling clay(pottery, air dry clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay, foam clay etc.), resin(epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin)
For most occassion: such as wedding, kids birthday, baby shower, autumn or floral theme party cake decoration, cookie embellishment, tiny winter wreath craft, DIY halloween party favor
❤PLIABLE AND EASY TO USE: Durable and reusable soft mold. Transparent that you can check the buttom when process project. Easy to demold, gloss finish. Easy to use mold very flexible and easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc.
❤HIGH QUALITY: The dragon fondant mold set are made of food grade silicone material, soft and flexible,heat resistant, this dragon silicone molds will help bring your cake decorating skills to a new level, enabling you to bring a professional quality to your work. Food Grade. Food and Non Food material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food. Can be used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit
❤DESIGNED BY FUNSHOWCASE
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
SKU: 3559-3561 EAN: 8155062712384
SKU: 3559 EAN: 7053853385292
SKU: 3560 EAN: 7053853385308
SKU: 3561 EAN: 7053853385315