Trinket Dish Silicone Molds Dinosaur Fossil Dino Dig Skeletons Trays of 2 for Resin Casting, Concrete, Cement, Plaster, Clay DIY Projects.
2 silicone molds include embossing shapes of a Tyrannosaur Rex (T-rex) and a Ankylosaur (Ankylosaurus) skeleton, make tray size around 17x10.5x2cm(6.7x4.1x0.8inch) and 17.3x10.3x2.1cm(6.8x4.1x0.8inch).
Make types of realistic DIY or art projects with no drawing or sculpting skill and no sanding will require.
Crafting ideas: movie or TV series inpired diarama projects, unique paperweight, holiday party favor making, soap or candle tray, catchall bowl, jewelry dish, ashtray, fantasy or gothic or mythical lover gift, art souvenir, desktop ornament, fish tank aquarium statue, fossil ornament and more.
Craft tips with epoxy resin: accent with acrylic paints etc.
For crafts: modelling clay(air dry clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay, foam clay etc.), resin(acrylic resin, epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, playdough, mix media and more.
For food use: candy melt, boiled sugar, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.
Durable and reusable soft tray, transparent so that you can check the bottom when process project, easy to demold, gloss finish.
Flexible and easy to clean, used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. used within temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit.
Demold tips: For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting, for chocolate craft, spray release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray, for resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried.
Food Grade, food and not food material should be used separately, wash and boil before use, especially for food
Some material ( such as clay, fondant paste etc. ) may extend a bit when pull out of the mold.
Food safe, BPA/PVC/phthalate free.
Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
Cavity smaller than 1cm is not good for chocolate use or require higher technique.
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80Ã?Â°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Recommend but not essential: degassed in a vacuum chamber to remove bubbles.
UPC: 8381314733849 Model Number: 4622 4625