Craft kit for
- plant propagation station
epoxy resin vase
- desktop decoration
Materials suitable for
- For crafts: modelling clay(air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay etc.), resin(acrylic resin, epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, salt dough, playdough, mix media and more.
- For food use: candy melt, fondant, chocolate, ice, gum paste, sugar paste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.
Transparent so that you can check the bottom when process project.
Easy to demold, gloss finish.
Ellipse Vase Mold Set
Package include 1x ellipse vase mold, 1x test tube
Square Vase Mold Set
Package includes 1x square vase mold, 1x test tube
Rectangle Vase Mold Set
Package includes 1x rectangle vase mold, 1x test tube
3 Styles of Vase Silicone Mold Set
Package includes 1x square vase mold, 1x rectangle vase mold, 1x ellipse vase mold, 3x test tubes
For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting;
For chocolate craft, spray release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray; For resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried Food Grade.
Food and not food material should be used separately.
Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
Flexible and easy to clean. Used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc.
Used within temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit Finish: gloss (may require polish/glaze if need a shiniest/most glossy look)
Can be used with dishwasher/oven/refrigerator Food grade, no BPA/PVC/phthalate
Wash and boil before use, especially for food
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
T1-T3 T6 7053853391309