Tiny rubber mould for detail and delicate butterfly crafting or sugarcraft decoration. Mold Size is 10.7x9.5x0.9cm (4.21x3.74x0.5inch), per hole side around 1inch.
3D butterfly fondant mould for cake decoration or cupcake toppers, clay, mini resin, candy making, candle or soap accent, fairy garden or doll house decor
For crafts: modelling clay (air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, polymer clay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay etc.), resin(epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, cold porcelain, mix media and more
Food Grade: Food and Non Food material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food. Easy to use mould flexible and easy to clean, used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Tip: Wash in warm soapy water, and they will last for years
Easy to use mould: Flexible and easy to clean, used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade. This tool will help bring your icing / cake decorating skills to a new level, enabling you to bring a professional quality to your work. Ideal for use with a wide range of edible and non edible materials, including sugarpaste, petal paste or marzipan
Mould color: clear
Note: all measurements are approximate due to handmade nature and may change when sanded
Finish: gloss ( may require polish or glaze if need a shiniest or most glossy look)Transparent silicone, so you may check the bottom during project
For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting;
For chocolate craft, spray release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray;
For resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried
Food Grade. Food and not food material should be used separately.
Wash and boil before use, especially for food.
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Model Number: 3903