🦕Dimension: 6.45x7.70x2.72cm (2.53x3.02x1.12inch)
🦕Volume: 1.01oz (30ml)
🦕Unique Shaped Design: This ice wing dragon shaped silicone epoxy resin mold with highly detailed. The finished ice wing dragon resin artwork is perfect for indoor and outdoor decoration. This ice wing dragon resin mold is very similar to the real animal form, creates 3D dragon figurines for collection, home decoration, fairy garden etc. It will be a delightful and special gift for anyone who loves dinosaur and loves baking resin casting.
🦕Wide Application: The dragon candy mold great for making candy melt, fondant, chocolate, ice, gumpaste, sugarpaste, marzipan, jelly, isomalt etc.
🦕For crafts: Modelling clay(pottery, air dry clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay, wood clay, foam clay etc.), resin(epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin)
🦕For most occassion: Such as wedding, kids birthday, baby shower, autumn or floral theme party cake decoration, cookie embellishment, tiny winter wreath craft, DIY halloween party favor
🦕Pliable and Easy to Use: Durable and reusable soft mold. Transparent that you can check the buttom when process project. Easy to demold, gloss finish. Easy to use mold very flexible and easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc.
🦕High Quality: The dragon fondant mold set are made of food grade silicone material, soft and flexible,heat resistant, this dragon silicone molds will help bring your cake decorating skills to a new level, enabling you to bring a professional quality to your work. Food Grade. Food and Non Food material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food. Can be used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit
🦕More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Pour resin first a third of egg mold and check if there are bubbles. Then use straw to suck out bubbles in the egg and continue to fullfill;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven;
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard;
4) For fondant craft, add roll fondant before crafting;
5) For chocolate craft, spray release agent for chocolate, such as release baking spray;
6) For resin craft, add baby oil after resin dried;
7) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting;
8) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap;
9) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release;
10) Wash and boil before use, especially for food